EASY MICROWAVE CANDY | All About Women

EASY MICROWAVE CANDY

EASY MICROWAVE CANDY Food Recipes,
This is the easiest candy I have ever made and better yet, my picky Hubby gives it two thumbs up!! It is fast to make in the microwave and is pretty enough for Christmas gift giving.

12 ounce bag of good quality white chocolate chips
12 ounce bag of good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 ounce bag of good quality milk chocolate chips
3 cups of your favorite whole nuts (see note)
.
Put the chocolate chips in a large, microwave safe glass bowl and microwave for two minutes at 60% power (imperative that you stir every 30 seconds). My microwave took about 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
.
Stir until all of the chocolate is smooth, then stir in 3 cups of your favorite whole nuts. I ended up adding five cups of whole mixed nuts and I'm fairly certain I could have added one more cup. This makes a LOT of candy!!
.
The recipe calls for spooning candies onto waxed paper, but I spooned mine into mini-cupcake size paper liners. Put them in the fridge to "set" for about 15 minutes and they are ready to serve.
.
NOTE: The candy will only be as good as the chocolate you use. I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips. (Note: You do not taste the white chocolate when they are all melted together (I don't like white chocolate), but the blend of the 3 chocolates is excellent.
.
NOTE: I used a mixture of whole roasted nuts (cashews, almonds, peanuts, pecans, Brazil nuts and hazelnuts...delicious.

EASY MICROWAVE CANDY FOOD RECIPES
By Coleen Marie
 

All About Women Copyright © 2011 Design by Panji Media